Buy Roxicodone Online
Showing all 2 results
Generic Name: Oxycodone
Brand Name: OxyContin, Roxicodone, Xtampza ER, Percolone
Classified as: Opioid Analgesics
What is Roxicodone, and what are the primary uses of it?
Roxicodone is an opioid pain medication that contains the immediate-release formulation of Oxycodone hydrochloride. Doctors prescribe this medication for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. This drug belongs to the opioid (narcotic) analgesics class. This drug is a Schedule II controlled substance, and you will need a prescription to buy Roxicodone online. You can get addicted to this medicine if you take more dosage than required, so do take caution while using it.
The primary use of Roxicodone is to help in the treatment of moderate to severe pain. You can use this medication by taking it orally with or without food or water, as prescribed by your doctor. It is an opioid medication and works by affecting your brain. Roxicodone blocks the pain message between nerves and the brain, and it also mimics a natural substance in the brain called endorphins to help reduce the feeling of pain.
The Roxicodone dosage depends on the severity of pain, age, physical, and medical condition of the patient. You should follow your doctor’s prescription to avoid any unwanted effects from this medication. You can also get the dosage information in the medical guide, which you might get when you order Roxicodone online.
The initial dosage of this medication is as follows
- 5 to 15mg at an interval of 4 to 6 hours
- The doctor can increase or decrease the dosage based on the patient’s response to the initial dose.
- After careful observation, your doctor will prescribe you a stable dose, which you should maintain throughout the treatment.
Those who have chronic pain should take the dosage predictably as prescribed by their doctor instead of taking them when the pain occurs.
How can I take Roxicodone, or what precautions should I take during the treatment?
Anyone with a prescription can easily buy Roxicodone online, and because of its popularity, people often don’t consider the side effects it might have on them. You should remain cautious while taking this medication and only take as much as prescribed by your doctor to avoid problems.
- Taking more than the required dosage can lead to addiction and abuse, and an overdose can have severe effects on your body, including death.
- You should also not mix this medicine with alcohol or marijuana, as that can cause the side effects to amplify.
- Avoid this medication if you have any breathing problems because this drug can change your breathing pattern.
- Keep this medicine out of reach from children, an overdose of Roxicodone is hazardous and can be fatal for children and older people.
- People allergic to this drug should also avoid using it and inform their doctor about the allergy.
- This medicine can cause severe problems if taken with other drugs. Inform your doctor about the medications you are taking before using this drug.
- Tell your healthcare provider about any medical condition that you have before taking this medication.
- Refrain from using Roxicodone during pregnancy, as it may cause harm to the unborn child.
Which physical or psychological conditions can affect Roxicodone use?
Excessive or regular use of Roxicodone can lead to the development of dependence and addiction. You should keep the use under control and consult with your doctor if you believe that you are becoming dependent on this drug.
You should avoid taking this without proper consultation with a doctor if you have any of the following physical or psychological conditions, which are known as Roxicodone contraindications.
- Dehydration, alcohol intoxication, slow heartbeat
- Low blood pressure, ulcerative colitis, liver problems
- Emphysema, brain tumor, inflammatory bowel disease
- Suicidal thoughts, mood changes, cor pulmonale
- Toxic psychosis, drug abuse, systemic astrocytosis
- Morbid obesity, asthma, high pressure within the skull
- Sleep apnea, seizures, coma, enlarged prostate
Does Roxicodone cause side effects, what effects it can include?
This drug can result in specific adverse effects if you don’t take proper precautions while using this medication. Roxicodone side effects usually last for a few days, but if they last longer, then you should stop taking this medicine and inform your doctor about it.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Severe itching
- Sleeping problems
- Lack of energy
Severe side effects
- Breathing problems
- Low blood pressure
- Feeling of anxiousness
- Fast heart rate
- Long-lasting tiredness
- Abdomen pain
These are not all the side effects that can occur from the use of this medication. Talk to your doctor if you feel uneasy after taking Roxicodone.