Buy Ritalin Online
Showing all 3 results
Ritalin 10mg$219.00 Select options
Ritalin 20mg$219.00 Select options
Ritalin 5mg$199.00 Select options
What is Ritalin?
Ritalin is a methylphenidate drug and a central nervous system stimulant. This drug works by affecting chemicals in the brain, which contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. It can improve your ability to stay focused and paying attention. This medication is also useful in controlling behavior problems. It is available in 5, 10, and 20 mg tablets.
This drug is useful for the treatment of attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy.
What is the use of Ritalin for ADHD?
People suffering from ADD, ADHD, or narcolepsy often get a prescription for Ritalin. It is effective in the treatment of these diseases because methylphenidate is a stimulant that can help the brain to focus and control behavioral problems.
The drug affects the central nervous system, and by doing that, it can effectively treat the ADHD symptoms. The drug has proven to be effective in the treatment of people who have ADHD for several years.
Ritalin increases wakefulness, performance, and vigilance by stimulating the nervous system. This property of the drug is beneficial for the treatment of conditions like narcolepsy.
What are the daily dosages of Ritalin?
You should take Ritalin after consulting with your doctor. But here is a general dosage of the drug.
For Children (6 years and older) –
- 5 mg two times a day
- Gradually increase the dosage by 5 to 10 mg per week
- The dose should not exceed 60 mg
For Adults –
- 20 to 30 mg per day (2 or 3 times)
- Medication should be taken 30-45 minutes before meals
- Daily dosage should not be more than 60 mg
What is Ritalin overdose, and how to treat it?
Ritalin overdose can produce symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, agitation, restlessness, tremors, anxiety, hyperreflexia, tachycardia, cardiac arrhythmias, euphoria, confusion, hallucinations, hypertension, palpitations, delirium, sweating, headache, muscle twitching, etc.
If any of such symptoms occur after taking the medication, then you must contact your doctor or get in touch with emergency services such as 911.
Are there any side effects of Ritalin?
Ritalin is a methylphenidate drug, which directly stimulates the central nervous system. If you are not careful while taking medicine, then it might cause side effects such as
- Chest pain
- Cold feeling
- Change in skin color
- Change in vision
- Trouble breathing
- Excessive sweating
- Loss of appetite
- Fast heart rate
- Increased blood pressure
- Weight loss
Can we use Ritalin for depression?
Ritalin is also useful in the treatment of depression. It can be used solely or in conjunction with other antidepressant medications along with therapy. It is useful to achieve quick results. The combined treatment from Ritalin and other antidepressants are helpful for the patients who have a chronic mental illness or have suffered from a stroke.
What are the precautions associated with Ritalin?
Ritalin is very effective in the treatment of ADHD, ADD, and narcolepsy, but you should also remember that it is a very powerful nervous stimulus. You must remain cautious while taking the drug.
- You should inform your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- There might be some inactive ingredients in the drug that might trigger an allergy, so talk to your doctor about it before consuming the drug.
- If you suffer from conditions like high blood pressure, heart problems, seizures, etc. then your doctor must know about them before prescribing you the drug.
- Do not take this drug with alcohol or marijuana; doing so can make you dizzy.
- This drug might make you dizzy, so do not drive or operate any machinery until you feel that you are completely alert.
- This drug could affect the growth rate and weight of children. If any such symptoms occur, consult your doctor for temporarily stopping the medication.
- Older people might get side effects like lack of sleep, chest pain, or weight loss after taking this drug.
- Pregnant ladies should refrain from the use of Ritalin unless necessary.
- It can pass into breast milk, so talk to your doctor before taking this medication if you are breastfeeding.
Ritalin and Adderall, both are similar type of drugs which are used to treat ADHD and ADD. They are both stimulants that affect your central nervous system. They affect the level of chemicals in your brain, namely dopamine, and norepinephrine, which in turn affect how you are going to concentrate.
Several studies concluded that stimulus is effective on ADHD symptoms for about 80% of people. Nearly half of these people got similar outcomes by using either of the drugs. But for the rest of them, one of the drugs work better than the other. This discrepancy occurs because both the drugs work in different ways and can have different side effects.
- Your doctor may prescribe either one of them to you in the beginning, and based on your reaction to the drug, the dosage can be altered, or your doctor could switch the medication.
- Both drugs come with long-acting as well as short-acting forms.
- The short-acting form can last for up to 4 hours, and the long-acting form usually lasts 10 to 12 hours for Adderall and 6 to 12 hours for Ritalin.
- Ritalin contains methylphenidate, while Adderall contains Amphetamine or dextroamphetamine.