Buy Hydrocodone Online
Showing all 7 results
Hydrocodone 10/325mg$389.00 Select options
Hydrocodone 10/500mg$390.00 Select options
Hydrocodone 10/750mg$399.00 Select options
Hydrocodone 5/325mg$450.00 Select options
Hydrocodone 5/500mg$355.00 Select options
Hydrocodone 7.5/325mg$345.00 Select options
Hydrocodone 7.5/500mg$333.00 Select options
What is Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication that is helpful in the treatment of long duration severe pain. It is the generic form of this medicine, and it is also available under the brand name of Hysingla. You can get this drug in the extended-release formula, which works round the clock to treat severe pain.
This medication is very potent, and you must not use the extended-release tablets without a proper prescription. The FDA has classified this drug as Schedule II controlled substance, so if you want to buy Hydrocodone online or from a pharmacy, you will need a legal prescription for it.
Doctors prescribe this medicine for long term severe pain treatment. This drug works by affecting the brain to change how your body responds to the pain. Though the primary use of this medicine is to treat pain, doctors also sometimes prescribe it as a cough suppressant for adults.
This medication is not suitable for the children under the age of 6, as it can have severe side effects on them, so you should avoid giving them this medication.
Proper and safe Hydrocodone dosage
Appropriate Hydrocodone dose varies according to the individual patient. The doctors prescribe the adequate dosage based on your age, the severity of the condition, and medical history. You should follow the medicine guide that your doctor provides or the one you might get when you order Hydrocodone online. Taking a non-recommended dosage can have severe side effects.
- 20mg every 24 hours for initial use
- Doctors can increase the dose by 10mg to 20mg every 24 hours, every 3 to 5 days
- 10mg every 12 hours for initial use
- Doctors can increase the dose by 10mg every 12 hours, every 3 to 7 days
Your doctor might increase or decrease the dose after observing how your body reacts to this drug. Make sure to consult a doctor before changing the dosage if you don’t feel the desired effects of this medication.
Side effects of Hydrocodone
You should be aware of the Hydrocodone side effects before taking this drug. To minimize the adverse effects, you should follow the prescription. Some of the common and severe side effects of this drug are listed here.
Common side effects
Severe side effects
- Skin rash
- Liver problems
- Lack of appetite
- Breathing problems
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reaction
There are the known side effects of this medicine, but if you face any other symptoms after taking this drug, then you should stop taking it and inform your doctor about them.
Precautions to take while using Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone is a very potent drug, and being an opioid, it has a potential for abuse and addiction. You should be cautious while taking this medicine to avoid these problems. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor and follow the medical guidelines in case you experience some adverse effects.
- You should not use more than the recommended dosage of this drug, as it can cause you to overdose, which can be fatal.
- Taking more than the required amount of this drug can develop a dependency on this drug, which can lead to addiction.
- If you buy Hydrocodone online, you should make sure that you are getting it from an authorized online pharmacy, as counterfeit tablets can increase the risk of side effects.
- This drug can cause breathing problems, so you have a condition like asthma or any similar issue, then you should inform your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not stop taking this drug abruptly, as doing so can cause withdrawal effects.
- This medicine can cause adverse effects if you take it with other medications, so tell your doctor which drugs you are taking before using this medicine.
- Do not mix this drug with alcohol or marijuana, as it can increase the effects of this medicine.
- A single dose can be fatal for children, so keep this drug out of their reach, and never give them this medicine for pain relief.
- Avoid this medicine during pregnancy, as it can cause life-threatening problems to the unborn child. The newborn kid can show withdrawal symptoms if you take this drug during pregnancy.
- Refrain from using this medication if you are breastfeeding. It can pass into breast milk and can undesirable effects on the infant. Get in touch with a doctor if your child shows any unusual symptoms like difficulty feeding, trouble breathing, or unusual sleepiness.
- Do not drive or doing anything that requires attention while under the influence of this medicine.
Conditions that affect the use of Hydrocodone
Some psychological and physical health issues affect how this medicine works on your body. So, be aware of them and discuss the Hydrocodone contraindications with your doctor before taking it.
- Liver problems
- Brain tumor
- Toxic psychosis
- Suicidal thoughts
- Drug abuse
- Mood changes
- Alcohol intoxication
- Slow heartbeat
- Ulcerative colitis
- Sleep apnea
- Enlarged prostate
- Morbid obesity