Buy Codeine Online
Showing all 3 results
Codeine 15mg$379.00 Select options
Codeine 30mg$355.00 Select options
Codeine 60mg$389.00 Select options
Generic Name: Codeine
Classified as: Opioid (narcotic)
What is Codeine, and what are the primary uses of it?
Codeine is an opioid substance and well known as a narcotic pain reliever and cough suppressant. This medicine is often sold as a salt in the form of either codeine phosphate or codeine sulfate in the United States. Codeine is a generic substance, also available in combination with acetaminophen, carisoprodol, aspirin, and promethazine.
The United States’ Food and Drug Administration approved Codeine in 1950 and classified as a schedule II-controlled substance under the controlled substance act.
It is a member of a group of medications called opiate analgesics and to a class of medicines called antitussive, which is known for the management.
Doctors prescribe Codeine to help relieve mild to moderately severe pain. It can be mixed with other medicines to use as a cough suppressant. Sometimes, it can also be used to treat diarrhea.
Doctors may recommend you to Buy Codeine Online for purposes not listed in this user guide.
Usual adult dose for (moderate to moderately severe) pain
- Initial dose: 15 to 60 mg orally up to every 4 hours as recommended
- Dose titration: Users can increase their daily dosage at a regular interval.
- Maximum dose: 360 mg in 24 hours
The usual adult dose for pain is 15 to 60 mg every 4 to 6 hours as needed;
You can mix Codeine with other drugs to us as a cough suppressant. The usual dose for cough is 10 mg to 20 mg every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Your daily dosage should not exceed 120 mg.
How can I take Codeine, or what precautions should I take during the treatment?
Users should read their prescription labels or medication guide very carefully. You may Order Codeine Online to get a free prescription label (along with a dosage guide) if you don’t have any prescription labels.
They may take Codeine tablets, capsules, or solutions by mouth with or without food as recommended by their doctor or pharmacists. It is usually taken every 4 – 6 hours as needed. You should make it exactly as prescribed by your doctor; you should ask him to explain any part of the label you do not understand.
It would help if you used Codeine through a balanced and regular dosage based on your physical, psychological, and medical conditions as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Your healthcare provider will determine what amount of drug will best for you.
The effectiveness of such medication for long-term use has not been systematically evaluated in controlled trials. So, the doctors who prescribe Codeine for long-term use should periodically re-evaluate the long-term usefulness of the drug for patients.
Users should use a proper measuring device that came with the medication when taking the drug through a liquid form. Should not use a household spoon to measure your dose.
Which physical or psychological conditions can affect Codeine use?
Some physical or psychological conditions can affect Codeine use and produce adverse consequences. Codeine can cause overdose, allergic reactions, and death in adverse conditions.
Opioid medications can cause new or worsening psychosis (unusual behavior or thoughts), especially in people who have a history of depression or mental illness.
It can produce blood circulation problems and can cause numbness, discoloration in your fingers, and pain.
People who have any of the given below condition should avoid using Codeine;
- Allergic to any opioid drugs
- High blood pressure, coronary artery diseases, or heart disease
- Severe anxiety, agitation, tension, etc.
- A history of drug or alcohol addiction
- An individual who have used an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days; he/she should not use Adderall.
- Codeine is not recommended for use in teenagers less than 18 years of age.
- Codeine may become life-threatening when using in inappropriate conditions. Tell your or your child’s healthcare provider about all health conditions including;
- Heart problems, low blood pressure, heart defects
- Liver or kidney problems, and a blockage in your digestive tract, or urination problems.
- Psychological problems including mania, bipolar illness, depression, psychosis
- Thyroid problems, a head injury or a brain tumor
- Seizures or have an abnormal brain wave test.
Does Codeine cause side effects, what effects it can include?
Codeine use can produce some common, rare, and severe side effects. However, most of these effects occur because of misuse of the drug, but certain effects can be seen even when using it properly.
Overdose symptoms can include
- Bluish lips or skin
- chest pain or discomfort
- decreased awareness or responsiveness
- extreme sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- constricted, pinpoint, or small pupils (black part of the eye)
They typically seem in the initiation of treatment and commonly disappear in a couple of days. Tell your healthcare provider if they last longer or become worse.
Users may experience some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if they stop using the drug suddenly. These symptoms are more likely if someone has used Codeine for a long time or in high doses. Contact your healthcare provider or pharmacist if you have any of given below symptoms;
- Runny nose
- Teary eyes
- Muscle aches
- Runny nose
- Feeling irritable
- Faster heartbeat
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Enlarged Pupil
- Chill or Goosebumps
Some other severe symptoms can also be occurred such as peeling, blistering, or loss of the skin, chest pain or discomfort, difficulty breathing and difficulty with speaking, etc.