Please go through all the terms and conditions carefully to understand and acknowledge how we treat your information and your rights associated with it. If you have any issue with the policy, you can talk to us and resolve your problem by connecting with us through the information provided under the Contact US section on the website.
What does personal data mean, and what we do with it?
Personal data means the information that is well enough to identify you as an individual. We process your data collected from you in any manner possible, depending on what kind of services you availed from us in the past, including all sensitive personal data.
When do we require to collect your personal information?
We may need your personal information when you:
- Register yourself with us
- Need to be referred to some other health expert for your treatment
- Visit our website
- Inquire us about our services
- Transacts with us
- Try to connect with us.
Why we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information to ensure that:
- We provided you the best and latest information that you requested from us.
- We notified you about the changes that we brought in our services and products.
- We offered the best content that’s too in a very effective manner.
When do we need to disclose your personal information?
We need to disclose the data that we collected from our visitors under some circumstances because it is compulsory under the national security or law enforcement requirement or some top authorities request it. These authorities will go through the data if necessary and take necessary actions if required.
The following are some reasons for which we have to share data that we collected from our visitors:
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To defend and protect the rights of our website.
- To protect ourselves and our website against any legal liability.
- To ensure the safety of our users.
Security of your data
The security of the information that you provided to our website is a priority for us. We follow all the generally accepted standards to ensure that the information you submitted is safe with us and protected. We strive to keep your data secured with us, but we can’t guarantee absolute security from webmasters or other mediums.
Your rights about the information you provided
If you want to know about the information that we have about you, you can connect with us and ask our professionals for that.
You earned the following rights with the information you submitted with us:
- Right to access the information that we hold about you.
- Right to rectify or delete inaccurate information that we have about you.
- Right to request to delete your personal information that we have